My Holistic Star
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, I will empower, support mentor and guide you into achieving your health and wellness goals. I will suggest doors to be opened, paths to be experimented with.
Together, we will work on progressive and sustainable steps that will result on a lifelong change and benefits.
The sometimes-widespread idea that metabolic problems, most of them digestive, come from a dietary imbalance is not entirely accurate. The general public knows less of the intervening factors, and there are many of them, that can have a direct impact on our health.
External factors directly influence the digestive system, that “GUT feeling” that we so often mention but do not truly comprehend, in other words: everything goes through the GUT, it is our “Second Brain”.
Each person is unique
What works for you will not necessarily work in the same way for your spouse, your friend or your neighbour.
This concept of bio-individuality alone justifies the principle of personalized coaching.
To help you identify the possibilities of my field of action, I have represented a holistic star. Each branch groups together themes that we can investigate together, according to your wishes or needs. Optimizing these themes is the key to improving the precious mind-body connection, and thus your overall health.
Recognize the need for healthy eating (what does that mean?), physical activity and sleep, among other things, in order to achieve overall well-being:
• Foods to be favoured and avoided
• Substances that harm or improve our metabolism
• The impact of hygienic and dermatological products
• Biological rhythms
• Physical activities adapted to your needs and your pleasure
2. EmotionalHow to adapt to life, relationships, life- events. What is the influence of emotional factors on our health and life?
• healthy and unhealthy relationships: recognizing and managing them
• Positivity in all circumstances
• Time management
• Emotional support
• The power of a smile
3. SocialHow do you develop a sense of connection and belonging? We are social beings, the need to belong is a factor that sometimes requires hindsight to be better understood:
• The balance between professional, private and social life
• The activities available to us: clubs, organizations, associations…
• The benefits of belonging
4. SpiritualDo you offer yourself the time needed to connect with your true self?
• The power of silence, meditation and contemplation
• The importance of stepping back
• The meaning of Your life: a gem to be analysed, questioned, broadened or contemplated
• The study and practice of a spiritual activity
• Nature and its benefits
5. IntellectualThe importance of maintaining cerebral/mental activity, by nourishing our talents, our passions:
• Social media, news when to follow how to unplugged
• The power of reading
• Learning: the work of a lifetime
• Creativity: recognizing and applying one’s skills
• The power of passions
6. EnvironmentalHow can we have a positive view of the environments in which we operate?
• The space we live in
• The social environment that surrounds us
• Other impacting environments: professional, financial, social etc.